IMPORTANT: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies in the countries of the European Union from 25 May 2018. Introduces new rules for privacy notices, as well as for the processing and safeguarding of personal data.
The Oimos Travel is always sensitive about your information, your rights and safeguard your personal data. For any question you have, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 2106429692.
Along with our company's business and internal IT systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international data protection and privacy laws:
EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR / EC / 2016/679)
Responsible for processing personal data
Responsible for processing personal data on this website (https://oimostravel.gr) is MALADAKI DIMITRA, with address 11-13 Panormou, Ampelokipoi, Attica, PC 11522, contact phone 2106429692, email : email@example.com
The Oimos Travel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your personal information (name, email , phone, address) is collected and used only to inform you about our articles, our news, offers, contests, gifts, events and information that we think you will be interested in about our services . You can be sure that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary. We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way. If you are under 16 years old, you MUST have your parents' consent before using the services of the website https://oimostravel.gr. The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to our site is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data.
In more detail:
Cookies - Anonymous data
- the time that the visitor visited the website for the first time
- the times when the visitor visited the site the next time
- which pages of the site did you end up with?
- how much time he devoted to each page of the site
- at the IP address of the visitor
- in the country corresponding to the visitor's IP
- to the type of guest device ( laptop , desktop , tablet or mobile)
- in the screen resolution resolution of the guest device (eg 1920x1080)
- the browser you used ( Chrome , Firefox , Opera , Safari etc)
- in the operating system installed on its device (Windows, Android , Ubuntu , OS etc)
- the site from which it came to our site (eg from search engines Google , Bing , Yahoo , Yandex etc)
- in the distinction of each visitor to new or old
The above data is processed by Google Analytics (to a server of Google , see here (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=el) the policy of Google ), from Facebook (in a server of Facebook , see here (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/) the policy Facebook )
Purpose of anonymous data processing: although anonymous data is not protected by the GDPR, from the above anonymous data our focus is solely on reporting the total daily traffic from all our visitors and which websites attract the most interest.
More information about cookies >>>> (http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm)
What is personal data processing?
It is any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, in personal data or in personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Personal data we process
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, number identity, location data, online identity or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Your personal data, which we process on our website is:
- in the Newsletter Subscription Form: your email and the time of your subscription
- in the Contact Form: your name, email and the contact message you want to send us
- in the Contact Form - Expression of Interest: name, email , phone, message. In our system the form is stored as it was submitted to us at the time of submission and your IP internet address.
- We collect your personal information (name, address, phone, email ), always with your written consent, during your visit to our store.
For what purposes do we process your personal data
- on the Newsletter Subscription page: because you have chosen to receive information emails from us, to read special material, offers, events, our new services and to satisfy the reasonable interest of our company for the commercial promotion of its services
- in the forms of expression of interest: because we must respond to your request and provide you with any information related to our services for which you expressed interest and any other issues regarding our business that may concern you.
- in our store by completing the contact form and your written consent: for reasons of safer and more efficient provision of our services in the framework of our cooperation, in the context of compliance with tax legislation, but also in order to inform you about our services, future offers, news and events, via informative emails , by phone and by sms .
What are your rights?
- to be informed by us for the purposes of processing: see the section entitled "For what purposes do we process your personal data"
- to be informed by us about the categories of your personal data: your data on our website is only personal data (see the section "Personal data we process") and does not include sensitive personal data (eg ethnicity, race, religion, trade union, biometric, genetic or medical data), sensitive personal data can be processed only in the context of the service that we will provide to you during your visit to our site
- to be informed by us about the recipients: your personal information is not transferred to third parties other than the above mentioned processors and exclusively for the purposes mentioned above for each of them, without any further possibility of transmission or processing of your data by them.
- to be informed by us about the storage time: your personal data are stored until you ask us to delete them.
- ask us for a correction: if you realize that some of your personal data was entered incorrectly or because something changed along the way, you can ask us to correct it
- ask us to delete: you have the right to "forget" and at any time you can ask us to delete all personal data you entered
- ask us to limit the processing: you can for example ask us to receive informative emails instead of one every month, one email every two or three months, etc., unless you have assigned us a task and the law determines the required data collection
- object to their processing: you can contact us, eg by phone or email or through other communication channels (see the communication policy), requesting that your personal data not be stored - processed
- get your consent back: in this case you will simply not receive informative emails and sms . We include a delete link in each of our emails to you, which you can use if you do not wish to receive such messages from us in the future. With a simple message to our email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or a phone to our contact phone (2106429692) you can ask us to stop receiving informative sms and calls.
- to be informed by us about the existence of automated decision-making: your personal data is not subject to an automated decision-making system (this is done on human resource sites with color, ethnicity, origin, age, medical history, etc. or systems some companies to monitor job performance and correlate it with sensitive data)
- ask us for a copy of your personal data: what is simpler than giving you the information you entered, nothing more or less
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: our intention is to immediately satisfy your legal rights, if any of your requests were not granted within a month, we inform you if we will need an additional extension of one more month or inform you of the reasons why we are unable to satisfy your request, so you decide if you want to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority:
Request access to your personal data
Personal Data Protection Authority
Offices: Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens
Call Center: + 30-210 6475600
Fax : + 30-210 6475628
What mechanisms are used to protect personal data?
The security of the performed processing is maintained at high levels by applying encryption methods, and grading access rights to the users of our systems. All internet traffic (file transfer) between this website http://oimostravel.gr/ and your browser, is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL ( Secure Sockets Layer ).
Our special obligations
In case of breach of the confidentiality of communications, which includes the possibility that personal data has been disclosed, then within 72 hours of the recognition of the event we notify the competent supervisory authority and the natural persons to whom the personal data belongs.
As we do not employ more than 250 employees in our company, we do occasional processing of personal data, we do not process sensitive personal data or we process criminal data, therefore we are not obliged to keep a record of personal data processing activities.
Risk assessment from personal data management
The word hazard is used in modern ISO standards to " quantify " the likelihood and severity of the effects of a hazard. The danger in our case is the violation of the confidentiality of personal data, ie their disclosure, and the severity of the effects reported to the natural persons to whom the data belongs.
Given that the number of people and their personal data, which we process on our website , is much smaller than a website , say, e- shop type and with the security mechanisms we apply, we estimate that the risk is negligible.
Request access to your personal data
For more information do not hesitate to contact us:
Address: Panormou 11-13, Ampelokipi, 11522 Attica
Email : email@example.com